Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yvan Rodic at "Galeria la Cometa"

courtesy of Yvan Rodic




Last three photos, courtesy of GM

So, It's been a very long time since I last updated, I actually thought about letting the blog die, because I was at a point in my life where I really did not have time nor could worry about it, and I now that you need full commitment to be a blogger. However I decided to give it one last shot, and what better way to continue with it than some pics with the one and only Yvan Rodic?
Yes, it is really him. I went to an opening of an art gallery which was lauching Yvan's expo and it was AMAZING. I met really great people, a couple of bloggers (GM is one of them, he is great) and was actually photographed by the one and only Yvan Rodic! and a couple of magazines. I actually appeared on his blog and I couldnt be anymore thrilled.
Im sorry about the quality of my last three pics (specially the last one), my camera died and I did not have any choice but to use the one from my blackberry. I decided to post the last pic so you guys could take a look of what I wore that night. And yes, I took it in my bathroom (horrible I know)

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: American Apparel
Tights: Zara
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Zara
Jacket: H&M


Plus, you can check one great pic (which I just discovered) on Exclama Magazime

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? comment