Sunday, June 6, 2010

Denim Rules!!

Hey there!
Well this is my first look ever. Yay!
I bought this denim shirt yesterday and I just love it, its so fun and cute. I have to say I had a really hard time taking the pictures, there was nobody home to take the pics, so I had to do it by myself and it took quite a while to take a nice pic. Anyway, here it is! hope you guys like it.

xoxo,
D.



Hola todos!
Este es mi primer look yay!
Ayer compre esta camisa, me parecio super linda y muy fresh para el verano. Tengo que decir que fue muy dificil hacer estas tomas porque no habia nadie en mi casa que me tomase las fotos, entonces me toco a mi sola y me tomo un tiempo tomar una buena foto. Pero bueno aqui esta!. Espero que a todos les guste.
xoxo,
D.
Denim shrit: Zara
Short: Zara
Bag: H&M
Belt: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? comment