Sunday, June 20, 2010

Le Vieux-Port






















So I had the greatest time yesterday with my family. We went to the Vieux Port or Old Montreal and had an amazing dinner, I ate nachos and a mexican wrap with french fries and then a Queues de Castor, that thing you see with chocolate on it, delicious! I had the most amazing time, laughed so much and played with my niece (the blonde girl you see, she looks older than she actually is). The girl with the colorful dress is my sister, she is married and the mother of the blonde girl you see, the photographer was my father, it was a cool family saturday which ended with us watching horror movies...Shutter island, with Leo Decaprio, it was pretty scary and I didnt get the ending hahah.
Today is shopping day!! :) im hoping to get really nice stuff.
xoxo,
D





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? comment