Friday, June 4, 2010

First Post!

Hey everyone!
My name is Diana, im called D.
I'm sixteen years old and a fashion lover!.
I come from South America, from a country you might have heard of, its called Colombia, but, I'm currently living in Montreal.
I have wanted to start a fashion blog for a very long time, I'm taking it slowly and triyng to make the blog look as good as I can make it, so there will be a lot of changes here and there and hopefully soon, it will turn out to be just how I want it to :)
I just wanted to intoduce myself and make a quick post before I start fixing the blog. For now, I want to show you a look which I ADORE! I'm trying to make a shirt just like it but in white, I'll post some pics soon to show you how I did it and how it ended up, Im still working on it, but so far so good.
xoxo,
D.

Traduccion:
Hola todos!
Me llamo Diana, pero me dicen D.
Tengo 16 años y soy de Sur America, de un pais llamado Colombia, aunque actualmente estoy viviendo en Montreal.
Hace rato he querido comenzar un blog y me lo estoy tomando con calma, tratando de hacer ver el blog tan lindo como pueda, entonces va a ver diferentes cambios aqui y halla, y espero que pronto el blog quede como lo quiero :)
Solo queria hacer un post rapido para presentarme . Por ahora, quiero mostrarles un look que me encanta! el cual estoy tratando de imitar con una camisa vieja de mi mama. Pronto pondre fotos para mostrarles como quedo, aun no la he terminado pero vamos bien ;)
xoxo,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? comment