Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jewerly Carvings












Jewerly carvings!!
I want all of these beautiful pieces. The first two rings are Yves Saint Laurent, and I just adore them, specially the pink one, which has become quite famous lately. The two following (Alice in wonderland style) are from Disney Coture, I love both of them, but my favorite is the cat one. The following three pieces are from Les Jumelles Boutique, an online french vintage jewerly store, which you can find here:
So, I love all of them, but which one do you like best? Do you hate any of them? ;)
xoxo,
D
Traduccion:
Quiero todas estas piezas hermosas. Los primeros dos anillos son de Yves Saint Laurent, y simplemente los adoro, me gusta especialmente el rosado, el cual se ha hecho basante famoso ultimamente. Los dos siguientes (inspirados en Alicia en el pais de las maravillas), son hechos por Disney Coture, y me encantan, aunque mi preferido es el del gato. Las otras tres piezas son de Les Jumelles Boutique, una tienda online de joyas vintage, la cual pueden encontrar aca:
Entonces, amo todas estas joyas, ¿cual les gusta mas?¿Hay alguna que no les guste?
xoxo,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? comment